⠀⠀Sending a BIG congratulations to Mickie for setting another record in her career! After competing in the 8-woman Gauntlet match last night on Raw, she has officially become the woman who has competed the most matches ever on Raw! She beats Trish Stratus’ record, making herself a living, breathing legend. Congrats Mickie! ❤️
⠀@TheMickieJames #MickieJames #WWE #Icon #Legend #RAW #SmackDown #6Time #JamesGang #13Years #Bayley
44 minutes ago
- Sooo I’m a little obsessed with @lapearlswim ’s newest designs. We just finalized some minor adjustments. We took into account A LOT of preferences our clients mentioned to us over the almost two years of having @bornofthewater open. 💙💙
Let me know in the comments what your preferred coverage is: cheeky, medium or full?! 🍑🍑🍑 #littlebootiesmatter
45 minutes ago
- Happy Birthday to these 2 icons of the wrestling industry😊🎉
46 minutes ago
- da Rousey is the Baddest Woman On The Planet. WWE puts that on t-shirts. It’s something she’s known for. She got that moniker in WWE after coming in from UFC where she had a good run and was instrumental in furthering women’s MMA fighting. Someone needs to tell the closed captioning people though.
I’m not quite sure what kind of show the closed captioning service thought WWE was running, but apparently, when Corey Graves called Rousey “The Baddest Woman On The Planet,” they thought that he said something totally different.
So the words on the screen read “Fattest Woman On The Planet” for those hearing impaired fans.
Corey Graves couldn’t help but have a good laugh at this big mix-up. “DEFINITELY NOT what I said, but I’m laughing too hard not to share this!” Graves wrote on Instagram.
Maybe they need some WWE fans in the closed captioning department. #followme #mondaynightraw #raw #rondarousey #rowdyrondarousey #WWE #rawwomenschampion #thebaddestwomanontheplanet @rondarousey
46 minutes ago
- A summer delight is coming soon to @scoopwholefoods ... a reappearance offf....
LIME & COCONUT 🥥 refreshing but sweet, perfectly matched for this crazy summer weather, it’s really like your on a tropical island sippin coconuts 🌴 (kind of)
47 minutes ago
- •Kombucha is often carbonated and lightly sweetened and acidic which can be quite satisfactory when craving a pop. •Kombucha, especially when made with green tea, appears to have antioxidant effects in your liver.
Rat studies consistently find that drinking kombucha regularly reduces liver toxicity caused by toxic chemicals, in some cases by at least 70% •One of the main substances produced during the fermentation of kombucha is acetic acid, which is also abundant in vinegar. Like the polyphenols in tea, acetic acid is able to kill many potentially harmful microorganisms.
Kombucha made from black or green tea appears to have strong antibacterial properties, particularly against infection-causing bacteria and candida yeast. •Kombucha May Reduce Heart Disease Risk. Heart disease is the world's leading cause of death.
Rat studies show that kombucha can greatly improve two markers of heart disease, “bad” LDL and “good” HDL cholesterol, in as few as 30 days.
Even more importantly, tea (especially green tea) protects LDL cholesterol particles from oxidation, which is thought to contribute to heart disease.
In fact, green tea drinkers have up to a 31% lower risk of developing heart disease, a benefit that may also apply to kombucha. •Type 2 diabetes affects over 300 million people worldwide. It is characterized by high blood sugar levels and insulin resistance.
A study in diabetic rats found that kombucha slowed down the digestion of carbs, which reduced blood sugar levels. It also improved liver and kidney function.
Kombucha made from green tea is likely to be even more beneficial, as green tea itself has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels.
In fact, a review study of almost 300,000 individuals found that green tea drinkers had an 18% lower risk of becoming diabetic. •In test-tube studies, kombucha helped prevent the growth and spread of cancerous cells due to its high concentration of tea polyphenols and antioxidants.
Not to mention it is high in probiotics contributing to overall gut health.
#probioric #kombucha #healthylifestyle
#goodhabits #daily #longevity #livelong
#tea #healthy #healthbenefits #drinkkombuchadaily #brujasana #vegan #raw #alive
47 minutes ago