- 🔌 #pure
45 minutes ago
- ARE you one of those people who rarely touch the Qur’an? Or do you read daily, but don’t find it is having the impact on you that it should? Whatever the case may be, these are some simple tips that can help you connect with the Qur’an.👇🏻
1. Before you touch it, check your heart.
2. Do your Wudu (ablution).👇🏻
Doing your Wudu is good physical and mental preparation to remind you that you’re not reading just another book. You are about to interact with God, so being clean should be a priority when communicating with Him.
3. Read at least 5 minutes everyday.👇🏻
Too often, we think we should read Qur’an for at least one whole hour. If you aren’t in the habit of reading regularly, this is too much. Start off with just five minutes daily. If you took care of step one, (God willing), you will notice that those five minutes will become 10, then half an hour, then an hour, and maybe even more!
4. Make sure you understand what you’ve read.👇🏻
Five minutes of reading the Qur’an in Arabic is good, but you need to understand what you’re reading. Make sure you have a good translation of the Qur’an in the language you understand best. Always try to read the translation of what you’ve read that day.
5. Remember, the Qur’an is more interactive than a CD.👇🏻
In an age of “interactive” CD-Roms and computer programs, a number of people think books are passive and boring. But the Qur’an is not like that. Remember that when you read the Qur’an, you are interacting with Allah. He is talking to you, so pay attention.
6. Don’t just read; listen too.👇🏻
There are now many audio cassettes and CDs of the Qur’an, a number of them with translations as well. This is great to put on your walkman or your car’s CD or stereo as you drive to and from work. Use this in addition to your daily Qur’an reading, not as a replacement for it.
7. Make Dua (supplication). #islam #muslims #allah #Faith #strength #sadqa #salah #islamispeace #makkah #muslimah #muftiismailmenk #jannah #madinah #blessings #blessing #akhirat #pray #prayer #yarasoolallahﷺ #goals #Pure #paradise #dua #islamicquotes #hijab #muslimwomen #muslimmen #people #ummah #believe
58 minutes ago
1 hour ago
2 December, 2018
24 November, 2018
- Очаровательный фасад😍😍😍
24 November, 2018