- HIRUDOID FORTE CREAM •HiruForte cream is formulated to heal bruises, scars, sprains and treat veins. It treats unsightly veins and scars and heals bruises and sprains faster by speeding up the healing process. It improves symptoms of pain, pressure and swelling of Varicose veins and spider veins. This is why HiruForte cream has been recommended by doctors and pharmacists as a healing agent for decades. Several studies have shown that HiruForte cream softens scars, increases flexibility of the scar tissue, reduces redness and results in a better cosmetic appearance. The pain of sprains and other minor injuries is a common problem and frequently causes absence from work and hinders day-to-day activities of daily life. HiruForte cream increases the blood flow by dilating the peripheral blood vessels. This promotes speedier absorption of fluid from the tissues. •••••••• You can Buy HIRUDOID FORTE CREAM in our eBay shop •••••••• Made in Germany 🇩🇪 •••••••• Fast and Free Shipping 📦
8 minutes ago
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- As hard as it is to spend so much time in waiting rooms, it's so important to make your mental health a priority! My psychiatrist is one of the most important people on this journey for me and I'm so lucky to be able to have access to affordable mental health care.
12 minutes ago
- Fribourg, Switzerland
- 🎄jour 10🎄
Malgré les bons conseils que je vous ai donné hier j’ai oublié de mentionner une ou deux choses à mon rhumatologue mais je le vois dans 2 mois donc ce n’est pas si grave. On va déjà traiter une partie du problème en attendant.
Je vous présente donc le Cosentyx, mon nouveau traitement. Je ne réponds pas aux anti-TNF donc on est passés a un inhibiteur de l’interleukine. Une injection par semaine pendant 5 semaines et ensuite ce sera une fois par mois. Je peux espérer un résultat d’ici deux semaines.
Quelqu’un d’autre a ce médicament ? 🎄day 10🎄
Despite the good advice I gave you yesterday, I forgot to mention one or two things to my rheumatologist, but I see him in 2 months so it's not that bad. We're already going to deal with part of the problem in the meantime.
So I would like to introduce you to Cosentyx, my new treatment. I don't respond to anti-TNF, so we switched to an interleukin inhibitor. One injection per week for 5 weeks and then it will be once a month. I can expect a result within two weeks.
Does anyone else have this medication?
#spondylarthrite #spondylarthriteankylosante #ankylosingspondylitisawareness #chronicillnessawareness #maladiechronique #rheumatology #rhumatologie #spoonie #spoonielife #spooniewarrior #bechterew #cosentyx #hospital #medication #interleukin
19 minutes ago
- Boston, Massachusetts
- A real response seen on a medical history form: "Basic Medication"
This is the kind of mindset that gets under my skin. I must have missed that in class, I guess its standard procedure for everyone to be on blood pressure, colestoral, and diabetes medication.
No big deal, I'll just take these pills for the rest of my life until it becomes "basic"
This is just one of the many things wrong with our healthcare system. How do we change this mindset? How do we promote change? How do we get the population to change their expectations and standards of care for greater overall health and wellness.
You have the ability to change but it must start within. Is it easier to sit on your butt and take a few pills every day? Sure. But this will continue to feed the monster and the cycle continues.
Be the change today. Take on some personal responsibility to make small changes and utilize lifestyle medicine. You don't have to become a different person, start small and build upon each accomplishment. Don't be scared to look for help from friends, family, or a health and wellness professional.
#sorrynotsorry #medicine #healthcare #wellness #health #lifestyle #motivation #motivationalmonday #change #lifestylemidicine #fitnessjourney #boston #sick #bloodpressure #disease #medication
1 hour ago
- New York, New York
- Yesterday was a really bad day for me. I went to the #emergencyroom after I had woken up crying from feeling severe pressure in my head. It was intense and it was scary. I kept imagining the worst news, but tried to remain hopeful. I've never felt so alone in my life. Turned out to be side effects of a new #medication I've been taking, and I'm pretty elated. But it was a painful reminder to me to live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute, to do what makes me happy. I usually don't share so much, but this post is really just for me to look back on when necessary. Have a great day. ♥️
1 hour ago
- Isang babala mula sa isang ina ang kumalat online. Kaugnay ito sa naging karanasan niya at ng kanyang dalawang buwang gulang na anak. Ayon kay Judy Teo, ina mula sa Singapore, nagtaka na raw siya dahil kahit isang buwan ng umiinom ng gamot na ibinigay ng ospital ang kanyang anak ay hindi man lang bumuti ang lagay nito. ⠀
Pina-check up niya ang anak sa KK Hospital dahil sa sipon. Nang i-check niya ang gamot, doon niya nadiskubreng expired na ang gamot. Dagdag pa sa alalahanin niya ang isiping isang buwan pa lamang ang anak niya simula ng uminom ito ng expired na gamot. "Upon checking, I was horrified to find out that the medication expired on 04/18 even when the medication was prescribed on 25/08/18. She was barely one month when she was prescribed with this expired medication." anito. ⠀
Bukod dito, nang isilang umano niya ang kanyang anak noong August 1, 2018 ay mababa ang timbang nito kung kaya naman labis-labis na ang kanyang pag-aalala. Ayon sa report, dinala niyang muli sa pediatrician ang kanyang anak upang matignan muli. Sinabi rin nitong nakipag-ugnayan na sa kanya ang ospital na nagbigay ng expired na gamot at humingi na ng despensa sa nangyari. "They said they will tighten the flow of dispensing medication." anito. ⠀
#sanggol #uboatsipon #checkup #expirednagamot #medication
1 hour ago