- Pesta Seni anak-anak TK - lomba tari sejabodetabek "tari rebana"
Dampingin anak2 ikut lomba ituuuu rasanyyaaa seneng, berani tampil depan umum dan percaya diri
Rico tampil bersama teman2 kakak TKB
8 hours ago
- KAPLA OFFER || as requested by one of the mum, we are now stocking the Kapla Art Books Volume 1-4 on the website https://tinypaper.co but from today until Friday 11.59pm for every Kapla 200 planks you purchase, you can get one book valued at $29.95 for free. Just write in the comment which colour of books do you want, there’s red, green, blue and beige. Use code KAPLA it will take 0.01 off from your order but you will receive the free book. .
Plus, the Kapla challenge 16 planks are now back in stock, plus there’s a 2x20 colour planks available as well. .
PS: we only have 1 large pastel rainbow left, all medium, large original are all sold out.
10 hours ago
- @busytoddler It’s official...we are hooked on the dot sticker activities! 🔵🔴 These activities took very little prep time and had each boy engaged on their own level. ✔️ For the kindergartener, we worked on rhyming words. ✔️ Preschooler worked on matching colors for now and will work on matching letters next. ✔️ One year old worked on fine motor skills and shocked us all by keeping the stickers on the tree! 🎄Check out all of @busytoddler ‘s dot sticker activities...endless possibilities. #delcomama #busytoddler #dotstickers #kindergartenactivities #preschoolactivities #toddleractivities
11 hours ago
- UPDATE || I’m trying to get more rolling pins but they won’t be in until Feb 😭😭😭 and we did sell so many of them. But good news, we have replenished the dough stamps and have lots for everyone and plenty of the pastel and neon playdough. .
Waterbeads are also plenty in stock, although the seems to be everyone’s stocking fillers favourite, almost every order has them. 😍 .
Magnet and chips will be back next week, and I’ll make sure I have enough for everyone. 👌🏼
Did you see the Grapat offer? Choose regular shipping and I’ll upgrade it to Express! Only 1 Limited edition Magos left.
13 hours ago
- ⛄️SNOWMEN PERSPECTIVES⛄️
This snowmen craft is a great way to teach children about perspective; specifically how to use size to make things look near and far. Older children can additionally be taught the concepts of foreground, middlegound and background.
All of the shapes may be pre-cut for younger children to assemble and glue onto the paper.
• Blue and white card stock
• Black, red, orange and brown construction paper
• Glue stick
• White chalk
1. Using white card stock, cut out 1 large circle, 3 medium circles, and 3 small circles. Arrange and glue them onto a blue card stock (placing the largest circle at the front, the medium circles in the middle and the small circles at the back).
2. Cut out 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small hat shape from black construction paper. 🎩
3. Cut out 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small carrot shape from orange construction paper. 🥕
4. Cut out 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small scarf shape from red construction paper.🧣
5. Cut out large, medium and small twig shapes for the snowmen’s arms from brown construction paper.
6. Arrange and glue all of the cutouts.
7. Using markers, add eyes, mouths and buttons to the snowmen. You can also draw a design on their scarves.
8. Using white chalk, create lines for snow. Kids can also draw snowflakes.
#learncraftgrow #craftsforkids #kidscrafts #kidscrafts101 #craftykids #activitiesforkids #earlylearning #learningthroughplay #reggiokids #teachersofinstagram #creativeplay #preschool #preschoolactivities #kindergarten #kindergartenactivities #elementary #finemotorskills #wintercrafts #snowmancrafts #craftmas #tagfromtheheart #getcreativewith
15 hours ago