#holidayseason Instagram Story & Photos & Videos

holidayseason - 3.9m posts

  • Feeling festive this holiday season? Check out Kobe, Japan’s Luminaire light festival.
    #holidayseason #lightfestival #kobejapan #happyholidays
    🎄
    Email me at shanon.park@cruiseplanners .com

    Opt in for specials at www.sparkluxurytravel.com 🎁
    Cruise Planners is an American Express Travel Representative.
    I can take the stress out of planning your travels, help book with your American Express points, personalize your trips and hotel bookings, all at no expense to my clients.
  • Feeling festive this holiday season? Check out Kobe, Japan’s Luminaire light festival.
#holidayseason #lightfestival #kobejapan #happyholidays
🎄
Email me at shanon.park@cruiseplanners.com
✨
Opt in for specials at www.sparkluxurytravel.com 🎁
Cruise Planners is an American Express Travel Representative. 
I can take the stress out of planning your travels, help book with your American Express points, personalize your trips and hotel bookings, all at no expense to my clients.
  •  0  2 7 hours ago
  • This is my, I MEAN BUSINESS, face 😜
    .
    I am not letting the month of December and all of the holiday shenanigans derail the results I have achieved all year long.
    .
    Does that mean I am not partaking in any of those shenanigans!?!...HECK NO! I am 💯 enjoying myself.
    .
    But saying that I know that I can follow my plan 80% of the time and then have all of the fun and treats the other 20% #balance
    .
    It’s all about balance and living your life. Not depriving yourself and still reaching your goals. It is possible - I promise - I am proof of that.
    .
    So cheers to enjoying your holiday season and maintaining throughout this special time of the year!
    .
    If you are looking for help with finding a plan that is doable while living your life...Let’s chat. I can share what’s worked for me and my clients - let’s see if it’s a good fit for you!
    .
    Drop your fav emoji below if you want some details
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    #girlmom #momofgirls #healthymom #azgirl #azliving #azmom #momoftwo #asualumni #december #holidayseason #wednesday
  • This is my, I MEAN BUSINESS, face 😜
.
I am not letting the month of December and all of the holiday shenanigans derail the results I have achieved all year long.
.
Does that mean I am not partaking in any of those shenanigans!?!...HECK NO! I am 💯 enjoying myself.
.
But saying that I know that I can follow my plan 80% of the time and then have all of the fun and treats the other 20% #balance
.
It’s all about balance and living your life. Not depriving yourself and still reaching your goals. It is possible - I promise - I am proof of that.
.
So cheers to enjoying your holiday season and maintaining throughout this special time of the year!
.
If you are looking for help with finding a plan that is doable while living your life...Let’s chat. I can share what’s worked for me and my clients - let’s see if it’s a good fit for you!
.
Drop your fav emoji below if you want some details
.
.
.
.
.
#girlmom #momofgirls #healthymom #azgirl #azliving #azmom #momoftwo #asualumni #december #holidayseason #wednesday
  •  2  0 7 hours ago
  • I read a @trelloapp blog article today about #jomo or the Joy of Missing Out.

    Opposite of the Fear of Missing Out, JOMO is best described as the times we take control of our time and say “no” and unplug from technology to indulge in things that bring true joy to our lives.

    As a work at home mom, technology is utterly essential to my success, but I can keep control by reigning in on how many tools and programs I use, how often I use them, and limiting business. correspondence. I haven't truly been able to free myself from business calls and texts but I have reigned in on my office hours and to be honest, it just feels good. Saying that your closed on the weekend shouldn't feel excessive and you shouldn't feel like you are neglecting your business by not answering calls, emails or texts after hours.
    What does JOMO look like to you? ・・・
    #adminhustle ✌🏽💛
  • I read a @trelloapp blog article today about #jomo or the Joy of Missing Out.

Opposite of the Fear of Missing Out, JOMO is best described as the times we take control of our time and say “no” and unplug from technology to indulge in things that bring true joy to our lives.

As a work at home mom, technology is utterly essential to my success, but I can keep control by reigning in on how many tools and programs I use, how often I use them, and limiting business. correspondence. I haven't truly been able to free myself from business calls and texts but I have reigned in on my office hours and to be honest, it just feels good. Saying that your closed on the weekend shouldn't feel excessive and you shouldn't feel like you are neglecting your business by not answering calls, emails or texts after hours. 
What does JOMO look like to you? ・・・
#adminhustle ✌🏽💛
  •  0  1 7 hours ago
  • deck the halls, y’all!🎄🎁☃️ last year i celebrated an aussie christmas in 98+ degree weather & this year i’m looking forward to a very southern chilly alabama christmas! || let me know where you are celebrating this year 👇🏼
  • deck the halls, y’all!🎄🎁☃️ last year i celebrated an aussie christmas in 98+ degree weather & this year i’m looking forward to a very southern chilly alabama christmas! || let me know where you are celebrating this year 👇🏼
  •  5  2 7 hours ago