- Got a daddy daughter night tonight while mums at a group meditation 🙂
Someone’s a bit buggered from school but hahah
24 minutes ago
- 💧🌍💦 Safe Water 💦🌍💧
Globally, about 2 million people die each year from water, sanitation, and hygiene-related causes. Childhood diarrhea, often a result of unsafe water, is the second-leading cause of childhood mortality. Simple access to clean water is not enough. Water usually does not stay safe in transit or when it is stored in homes. @evidenceaction provides chlorine dispensers at wells in underserved communities in Sub-Saharan Africa, disinfecting the water for up to 3 days and preventing nearly 400 deaths of children under the age of 5 per year. 💧💧💦🌍💦💧💧💦🌍💦💧💧💦🌍💦💧💧
We’re inspired by causes like this one, and are proud to support them as one of our featured organizations at Dream Fair 2019. #linkinbio Check out Evidence Action’s Dispensers for Safe Water program to find out more about how they are effectively providing clean water solutions in areas that need it most.
4 hours ago
- Cada año en navidad, lo único que puedo ver son mas imágenes de las cosas que quiero alrededor del árbol, pero este año hay una pequeña diferencia, no estoy pensando en mi mismo, mi oración para esta navidad, es para alguien mas, por eso rezo por la alegría en el mundo, paz para cada chico y chica, esperanza cuando la vida es dura, luz cuando todo parece oscuro, dios se que me estas escuchando y que puedes oír la necesidad de cada corazón roto y todas sus lágrimas, no tengo mucho que ofrecer sólo esta pequeña oración, que esta navidad todo el mundo sepa que alguien se preocupa... ❤
#mylittledreamer #dreamerboy #christmas #hope #peace #feelingsintheair #friendly #love #players #joytotheworld #moments #peoples #joy #windofchange #helppeople #solidarity #giveasmile
4 hours ago
- These last 3 days have definitely pushed and challenged me. Ever have those days at work where you expect everything to be the same as always? And then, WHAM! You are given a new assignment or perhaps you have to go to a new location for a new assignment. Even though its temporary it's your job...you have to adapt to change. Well, I've experienced a lot of changes these last 3 days.
Truthfully, I was nervous, but I never let it show. I held my head high and acted like a leader. I encouraged, defended, guided, protected, inspired and helped others to see their vision and directed them on how to implement it into action. It was a total rush!! I loved it!
So if you have an open mind and you're looking for something new to bring in extra money just DM me "5Friends" for a short 3 minute video.
✔ Work from home🏠
✔ Natural and Organic Products 🥦🍄🍍
✔ $50 and you're in⬅️
✔ Free mentor to help you🙋♀️
If you love to help people you'll love this!
#change #changeisgood #leadership #leader #bealeader #direct #takeaction #takecharge #entrepreneurship #workfromyourphone #openmind #extramoney #makeextramoney #helpothers #helppeople #giveback #loveyourjob
6 hours ago
- What if I told you I can offer an opportunity to earn additional income working from the comfort of your own home? 🏠
@jc .fitlife and I build our business very part time around our full time jobs. Together last month we earned an extra $2,210.47 to help cover rent, bills, Christmas, etc. We are looking to mentor and coach 3 people going into the new year. Is this going to be you? 💭
Please note; this is not to impress you, but to impress upon you what is possible if you drop your ego, become coachable, and join a movement that is in the business of helping people 💪🏼
7 hours ago
- I visited a charity clinic somewhere between the mountains in Guatemala. This place was founded two Russians girls, can you imagine?
Why? how did the idea come about?
So, they just decided to help people anywhere in the world and started looking for a place. The Russians raised money through blogs and Guatemaltecos supported with land.
And during 3 years, volunteers from different countries treat locals gratuitously. Now another clinic @health2help is being built in Nicaragua, you can follow this amazing project, take a part like a volunteer or help by donation, everything will be great.
I’ll come to the Nicaragua project next year, maybe see you there, who knows, right?
#health2help #hehepeople #by_picatris #volunteers #volunteerguatemala #workabroad #xela #Momostenango #helppeople #doctorswithoutborders
8 hours ago
- Most people don’t seek freedom, they seek security.
Most people don’t seek hard work, they seek easy work.
Most people don’t look for facts, they look for opinions.
Most people don’t look forward to serving other people, they only look at serving themselves.
Average never wins.
Average will never win.
Only those who go out, work hard and keep believing that end up being successfull.
9 hours ago
- 🔸🦠💊 A simple pill 💊🦠🔸
Only 50 cents and loaded with the potential to change someone’s entire life. Parasitic worms are virtually unheard of in developed countries, yet millions of children are too sick or tired to concentrate in school because of them. Poorer education leads to slow economic growth in parts of the world that need it most. @evidenceaction supports school-based deworming treatment, giving children a better shot at health and education. .
We’re committed to featuring non-profit organizations that are the most effective in the world. Evidence Action is working vigorously to improve health and increase access to education in at-risk children around the globe. We’re excited to feature this cause at Dream Fair 2019! #linkinbio
9 hours ago
- Workplace arrangements haha have a great day everyone! ;)
10 hours ago
- ♦️✔️🦠 Evidence Action 🦠✔️♦️
An important question when considering where to donate: How can I impact the most amount of people with the smallest amount of resources? Consider that more than 835 million school-age children are at risk of parasitic worm infection. Being sick means a poorer education, which means poorer working conditions as an adult. Children should be given a fair opportunity to thrive and stay healthy. It’s a simple solution. The Deworm the World Initiative works with governments around the world to develop and implement deworming programs. The program costs on average less than USD $0.50 cents per child. It changes the lives of over 280 million children a year! It’s nearly 2019, everybody. Parasitic worms can, and should, be eradicated from children’s bellies. .
Today our featured organization is @evidenceaction , one of the most effective organizations in increasing attendance rates in high-poverty areas. We’re excited to feature them as one of our causes at Dream Fair 2019 in April. Check out the link in our bio for more info.
11 hours ago
- I've struggled with my skin for a long time. It would get "better" and then worse again, but it would never clear up anymore than the picture below on the left. This picture was taken 8 days ago. The picture on the right was taken at day 8. I can't believe how much my skin has changed in such a short amount of time!
11 hours ago
- Be yourself always
If your life is filled with more sadness than happy, something is wrong
If you feel that ache in the pit of your stomach and burst to tears often because you are uncomfortable, take a look at your surroundings
Sometimes all we can do is understand where we are, so we can see where we’re going
Feeling stuck, down and depressed all the time can really inhibit your mind
So take a moment to be alone, be with yourself and feel what you really need
Only when you take time to be at peace with your own thoughts and heart will you start to grow in the right direction
Everything you need is inside of you
So... Figure out what it is, and LET IT GROW 💋 I love you guys
#beyourself #smile #showoff #helpothers #domore #bemore #forex #youshouldbetrading #helppeople #bewhoyouwant #bealeader #showyourself
12 hours ago
- O grande erro que a maioria das pessoas comentem ao fazer contato com alguém que queria muito é de cara pedir alguma coisa.
Networking você faz a todo momento.
Na rua, no mercado, na escola do seu filho, na farmácia, no trabalho.
Quando você conhece uma nova pessoa ou busca se conectar com alguém pela primeira vez, a última coisa que você pode fazer é pedir algo.
Gerar valor, criar empatia e buscar conhecer melhor a pessoa ouvindo o que ela tem a te dizer é a melhor forma de construir uma relação harmoniosa.
Você não faz ideia, mas as vezes você tem algo que pode contribuir com a vida ou negócio para com a pessoa.
E é exatamente isso que pode, futuramente, te ajudar a alcançar os objetivos ou resultados que você tanto busca.
Faça com que cada pessoa que passe por você se sinta melhor com a sua presença.
#networkmarketing #success #helppeople #networking #conectarpessoas #profissional #mercadodetrabalho #business #empatia #valor #marca #saoroque #roquegonçalves
12 hours ago