- 🌙Who’s had a new discovery this month? Maybe a mindset, an idea, something you’re letting go of, a new business or creative direction....? I’ve had lots with regards to how I relate to people, and honor their gifts and set boundaries & walk away from what’s not serving me. I’m enjoying learning & playing with my energy and ideas! And so excited to curl up w a good book tonight. ♥️
2 minutes ago
- Lights, camera, action! 🎬 🎥 Low-budget production to create media and videos for RISE. A lot of content to shoot and create, but be on the lookout soon! 👀
11 minutes ago
#142 TAROT GUIDANCE FOR THE DAY By Rrachita
ORACLE #TAROT #ANGEL GUIDANCE OF THE #DAY www.AstroRrachita.In (📲91-9958067960 for detailed Astrology, Tarot and Numerology Readings)
MEANING OF CARD
PAY ATTENTION TO THE RED FLAGS 🇲🇦 Stay guided. Stay blessed
#Success #astrology #life #happiness #peace #empower #self #angel #healing #motivation #winner #love #abundance #universe #gratitude #soul #makeup #makeover #instapicture #passion #romance #health #wellbeing
PAY ATTENTION TO THE RED FLAGS 🇲🇦
" THE SIGNS ARE CAUTIONING YOU.NOTICE THE UNHEALTHY OR DISCONCERTING PARTS OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP. DO NOT ALLOW EMOTIONS TO BLIND YOU TO CHARACTERISTICS AND HABITS THAT WON'T WORK FOR YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP.
A RED FLAG 🇲🇦 IS A SIGN THAT SOMETHING IS OFF. IT CAN INCLUDE AN INDICATION OF DISHONESTY, DISRESPECT , SUBSTANCE ABUSE OR LACK OF INTEGRITY.
HAVE AN HONEST MUTUAL DISCUSSION, OR COUPLE COUNSELING. THIS CARD IS NOT TELLING YOU TO LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP BUT RATHER PAY ATTENTION TO THE WEAK SPOTS. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR INTUITION AND WORK TO HEAL YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOURSELF "
10 minutes ago
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Excuse the awful tourist photo BUT it was nice to get some sun & relaxation. Since I’ve been home, things have been CHAOS, hence the lack of posts. But now I NEED to tell you guys how grateful I am for your tremendous support! Motte; Jewelry has grown so rapidly in the last 8 months- something I did not expect! I am truly blessed to have met so many people who have been so eager to support this dream. Recovery can make everything a rollercoaster of ups and downs, but in my lowest lows, it’s creating things that lifts my soul. So while I can acknowledge I’ve had a rough go the last while, I’m here & fighting, alongside the bravest people I know. Thank you from the bottom of my beating heart 💕
12 minutes ago
- I want to give a huge shout out to my girl @onlyonenik . She is the founder and CEO of “Lose the Abuser”. I’m so super proud of you. You did it all on your own. This is the beginning of your success and great many things ahead. You have a supporter here. #success #empower #boss 🐝 #Losetheabuser
11 minutes ago
- What better way to end the weekend than to highlight a transformation from this weeks Transform:20 launch 🎉
“Not always easy, definitely not always “on plan”, had more than my fair share of margs while making memories, but I showed up. Everyday. FOR me. For my life and my happiness AND my health.
I focused on my well BEING... not just my well BODY. And little by little, I changed.
I didn’t lose the weight overnight. Hell, I didn’t even lose it all over the course of this last year, but I stayed true to me and my purpose in this life: have the BEST time while coming from a place of love instead of loathing. And I found that when I do that, my body takes care of itself.
Results over time, not overnight. You WILL get there, as long as you just keep showing up. You got this, mama. Whatever THIS means to you 💕” This program is
20 minutes a day
6 days a week
AND it will COMPLETELY transform your LIFE 🙌🏼 want in? I’m securing spots NOW 💚
17 minutes ago
- Tomorrow, December 10th, is Human Rights Day and it honors the Universal Declaration of Human Rights turning 70 this year. The Declaration sets out universal values and a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations. It establishes the equal dignity and worth of every person. Here's a note from the UN website that I thought I'd share: "Thanks to the Declaration, and States' commitments to its principles, the dignity of millions has been uplifted and the foundation for a more just world has been laid. While its promise is yet to be fully realized, the very fact that it has stood the test of time is testament to the enduring universality of its perennial values of equality, justice and human dignity." May we continue to fight for, value, and uphold these inalienable rights regardless of race, color, religion, sex, birth or other status
#standup4humanrights #evansandiego #empower #awarenessispowerful #standup
14 minutes ago
- So often... we look up at the summit of a mountain... the pinnacle of success... the realization of a dream... and we ask ourselves “Where do I start?” The “How” can seem so confusing.
Most would never dare dream that the answers, the “Hows”, are all within us.
Not so much the answers as the tools to discover them.
The questions are the way.
It takes courage to trust your confusion, and to seek God in the fog of uncertainty.
But, if you close your eyes, and listen with your heart, you can hear him say “Shhh, I am here. Here is where you are. Here is where you begin.” You cannot start anything at the end.
You can’t skip steps and ever hope to complete the journey.
Most importantly, no journey can be completed until it is begun.
Fear of failure often keeps us from beginning at all.
So, most never do.
Where are you?
Do you know?
Then begin there.
Ask yourself “Where am I now?” Ask yourself, “Where do I want to be?” Then, take the next step, and the next.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
But, no journey can ever be taken more than one step at a time.
So, take a deep breath, find yourself, and begin....right...where...you...are.
And remember, wherever you are, the greatest tragedy would be to be in the same place tomorrow, or next week, or next year.
The most important place to be is always growing... becoming... moving... Ever. Forward.
22 minutes ago