- - Don’t give it all away...
11 hours ago
- Swipe to check out how powerful this stone is. Its energy completely distorted the picture 🙀
This beautiful Bloodstone was charged by the Egyptian Goddess Isis with Power💫
Benefits of bloodstone:
* Protective stone * Elicits the highest, most altruistic character of those who wear or carry it
* Brings one respect, good fortune, riches, and fame
* Protects one from deception
* Amulet of protection against threats or bullying
* Increase mental clarity and to aid in decision-making
* Revitalizes the mind and body if you are exhausted
* Increases creativity and helps when cultivating a project from the idea stage through to actualization
If you're sensitive to energy, try placing your hand over the image and feel it's energy👋🏼 Only 1 piece. Comment to secure it, if it calls to you💚
13 hours ago
- Time for nuts, seeds, and chocolate! ❄️ Now is truly the time of year for reflection. It’s amazing how far I’ve come, and I am practicing giving myself forgiveness, patience and grace / because I truly am too hard on myself. What have I accomplished? Where do I see myself in 6 months? Next year? / Give yourself some Love, focus on how far you’ve come, rather than how much further you have to go. Now is the time for Peace 💙🦋
19 hours ago
- Did you know we have a full line of #sprays to balance and harmonize your chakras (energy portals)?! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💟
These mist’s are packed with a proprietary blend of medical grade essential oils that match the frequency of each correlating energy portal as well as the associated #gemstone essence to each channel with blessed and sacred holy waters from cathedrals and temples worldwide. 🕉
DM to order yours! $19.99
21 hours ago
- I’m really looking forward to this Wednesday’s group meditation and energy healing event. 🤗
After taking the past two weeks off, I am overjoyed to welcome you all back to our regular weekly events! 😇💖🕉🦋🌎🤗🔥✨🔮📿☯️
21 hours ago
- 💞🕯🔮 Welcome to our weekly energyscope. 😊 We’re back to our “usual” question: What do we need to know about this week? I shuffled, and shuffled, and shuffled. No answer. Huh. Odd. Gave the cards a good knock on my desk to shake off any unnecessary energy, shuffled again and at last received the answer.
Our guiding card for this week’s energy is: Boundaries from the Work Your Light oracle deck by Rebecca Campbell. Its subtext is, “Where do you need to establish better boundaries?” That’s a powerful question. And that’s also a powerful stone beside the card. It’s black tourmaline, which is excellent for clearing “bad juju” and also excellent for – you guessed it – setting boundaries.
When I turned our card over, I heard the word “growth.” So, boundaries and growth… or boundaries for growth? Let’s find out what the connection – and context – is.
Our message for this week is:
“The boundaries are a call to action, that you may be aware where you are allowing others to sap your energy or overtake you. The boundaries, when set, preserve your energetic framework and support your sacred work. They inhibit and prohibit others from tapping into your energy without your permission. They also establish a foundation for how you will approach the new year as it arrives.
“Understand, the boundaries also support the energetic growth which enters with the Solstice and engages with the new year. The energy body and field will coordinate with the boundaries to achieve the new frequency and engage the chakra system in a complete change. This will prepare you for all that enters with the new year.“
Well that’s interesting… and unsurprising given some of the energy work that’s been showing up in my client sessions. I’m supporting people through what I’d term a total overhaul of their energy grid and chakra system. It’s really cool, actually. (cont. in comment)
10 December, 2018
- Life experience’s are the gifts that truly last forever! This Christmas, surprise your friend or family member with a special invite to my #chakrapaintingworkshop . It’s the perfect way to play, relax, and get present to what the holidays are really about: Quality time with those you love! 💝 #giftofpresence #poweryogacanada
9 December, 2018
- ☆Weekly Reflection 3/12/18-9/12/18☆
So how are we feeling after this week? Inspired? Uplifted? Drained? Take a moment to just check in and see how you feel: Spiritually, is your spirit low, are you content or are there blockages?
Mentally, is there some nerves or anxiety or even a calmness?
Physically how does your body feel, any aches or pains, tiredness?
Emotionally, are you drained, tired, happy, elated?
Some of you might need to clear your energy physically and spiritually, shift that heaviness and some of you may need to ease up a bit, your chakras may be unbalanced. Do something uplifting if you need to. Sleep if you need to. Check in. See how you feel.
Reflect on this week and see what came up for you, how you handled it, or how you will handle it. Go deeper if you will and reflect back on the last month or six, or this whole year. What do you want to close up or leave behind? What is unbalanced? What do you wish to reap and claim in the new energetic year? Be playful with it, there's no need to dwell on an old situation that has been resolved. See if you can gain a new perspective on it and see what you need to let go.
Lastly know that you are right where you need to be and if you feel that you aren't why is that? What would you want to be different, what would that look like and how would that feel? Can you trust this will happen all in perfect timing? Listen to your thoughts, ideas and feelings both physically and emotionally. There's wisdom in them. They are the tell tale signs that you've been asking for. Rest well, and be proud of the big and small achievements you've had.💜💙💜
#oraclecardreading #weeklyoracle #chakraclearing #lifereview #divineorder #oraclecards #theempathicpoet #collectiveconsciousness #sagittariusseason #lightworker #spirituality #healingenergy #angeloraclesofinstagram #theempathicpoetreadings #archangeloraclecards #moonincapricorn
9 December, 2018
- DAY 6: #7DayMindfulMeditation
If I'm being honest today was really hard to focus so I went to old-faithful breathwork, #NadiShodhana just to calm my mind. I've been trying to breathe in positivity & exhale out any energy not serving me.
Sometimes I think we get so caught up in what the outside world may be thinking about us that we forget to check in with the opinion of someone who matters most, YOU. If it makes YOU happy then go for it! If it won't matter five years from now let alone five months from now, let it go! ✌🏽
Side Note: Today was a lovely curl day although you may not be able to tell by the silhouette of my fro 🌄 #7DMM #7DayMindfulMeditation @laelatate @ineffablevegan
9 December, 2018